1. That hot tubs can make you infertile.
2. Why men have nipples.
3. What makes people’s eyes tend to water when they poop.
4. The many health hazards of tight underwear.
5. The origin of the word “scuzzy.”
“I’m a wine collector. I’ve spent years studying every nuance and complexity of wine from around the world. But after an evening of intense “studying,” there’s nothing better than a Bloody Mary to chase the fog away. Besides, it’s bad form to be seen drinking wine first thing in the morning. When you drink a Bloody Mary at breakfast, or instead of breakfast, no one gives it a second thought.”
~ G. C.
We look better in stilettos.
We understand that merging and ego do not mix.
We don’t appear ridiculous ordering drinks like Fuzzy Navels, Sex on the Beach, and Panty Droppers.
Yesterday’s Indulge In The City event was full-color proof that girls rule, and boys drool. We had nearly a hundred tuned-in, forward-thinking, adventurous women all under one roof, and the energy we created toward supporting female-run businesses was magical. I went home and put a post-it note on everything in my house that was designed, sold, or manufactured by women. I hate to say it, but there wasn’t much! What I learned at the event was how important it is for us gals to stick together. Why? Because women are better than men in many ways.
1. Women can endure more suffering than men. Like anyone gave us a choice.
2. Women have more and better orgasms, or at least the ability to pretend that we do.
3. Women make better tactical opponents in business, politics, and finance because our brains are inside our heads, not poking out of our bathrobes.
4. Women understand that a television set is inanimate, and shouting at it will not change what’s on the screen.
5. Women are amused by wit and creativity. Men are amused by armpit farts.
If you enjoyed this list, send it to twelve women friends in the next five minutes, and you will become rich! That’s one more way women are better than men. Men can’t complete a project under deadline.